Kia Ora Suzuki Members,
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the New Zealand Suzuki Institute is scheduled for 8:15pm on Sunday 25th September 2022 via Zoom video conferencing.
You are all very welcome to attend the AGM from the comfort of your own home. Details of the meeting will be emailed to current members individually.
Please find links to AGM meeting agenda, minutes of last year’s AGM, nomination form for President and Vice President, proxy form, and annual financial report for the meeting below.
Kia pai tō rā whakatā.
PO Box 633
1. 2022 AGM Meeting Agenda link:
2. 2021 AGM Meeting Minutes link:
3. President Nomination Form link:
4. Vice President Nomination Form link:
6. Annual financial report for the 2021/2022 year:
7. President’s report: