Auckland Branch Spring Workshop 2017
DATES: Thursday 12th October - Saturday 14th October
VENUE: St. Cuthbert’s College, Market Rd, Auckland
NZSI Auckland Branch is holding a Spring Workshop for Suzuki students in the second week of the 2017 October School Holidays and a warm invitation is extended to all NZSI members. The programme will cater for flute, guitar, piano, and violin students.
The workshop provides an opportunity for students to further their musical interest in an environment that is stimulating and enjoyable. We have a wonderful line-up of experienced Suzuki tutors who will be offering group lessons, technical work and small group master classes. All students will participate in ensemble or music enrichment classes.
Classes will be held from 8.30am to 3.00pm each day. It is expected parents will accompany their child/ren to all classes. There will be a parent talk during the workshop and play-out concert on Saturday afternoon. Full details of the programme will be sent to registrants. We welcome anyone interested in the Suzuki Method to enrol for professional development and observe any of the classes.
For general Workshop questions: Email email@example.com
WORKSHOP TEACHERS - Partial list, other teachers to be confirmed.
FLUTE – Anke van der Bijl - Netherlands
GUITAR – Zeah Riordan - Melbourne Australia
PIANO – Zohara Rotem - Queensland Australia
VIOLIN – Allen Lieb - New York USA, Martin Ruttiman - Switzerland
ENRICHMENT – Patrick Sunderhauf, Auckland
The NZSI Guitar Unit 7, Piano Unit 2, Violin Unit 2 & Unit 7 Teacher Training courses will take place in coordination with the workshop: Contact Trudi Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org for Teacher Training information.
Registrations close: 9pm Friday the 1st of September 2017.
Registration is not complete until payment is received. Payment in full is due by 1 September.
* $190.00 per student
* $105.00 pre twinklers/twinklers (group and enrichment daily)
* Payment can be made via Internet Banking to:
NZSI AUCKLAND BRANCH 12 3011 0816586 00
* Reference the payment with NZSI membership number and students' name
* We are no longer able to accept payment by cheque. An alternative payment method is at any ASB Bank.
* Refunds can only be made if a registration is cancelled prior to the closing date.
* Unfortunately we cannot provide a refund due to sickness or injury.
* If target numbers are not met by the closing date, then parts of the programme may be cancelled and all relevant tuition fees will be refunded.