Your membership enables us to offer Suzuki music opportunities to families and teachers throughout the country.
The cost of an annual membership subscription is: (membership ends 31 March each year)
Family Membership (Please note that in order to participate in Institute events your teacher must be an Institute registered teacher on the instrument of participation.)
- $70 a year for a family membership
Teacher Membership (Please note that in order to be a teacher member you must be listed on the NZSI Teacher Registry.)
- $100 for a teacher membership, and
- $90 for teacher trainee membership (who are in full time tertiary education).
A $5 discount to all memberships, applies if paid by March 31st each year.
For new membership or renewal, please:
- open the join or renew and complete your membership details. If you would like a form for posting, use the PDF form available here.
- THEN make your payment by either:
- enclosing your cheque with the membership form, or
- pay by internet banking to NZSI's bank account, Account No: 03-0259-0253226-00 (Westpac, Remuera Branch) :AND for both options COMPLETE the Payment Details on the membership form (amount, date, membership number, name & branch)
- To submit the membership form on line click the submit button on the form. It automatically generates an e-mail via your e-mail programme for you to send to our membership administrator, or
- To submit the membership form by post send the printed form and cheque to NZSI Administrator, P O Box 633 Wellington, 6140.